2021 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6a - Traffic Code
Part 7 - Driving on Right Side of Highway and Passing
- Section 701 - Duty to operate vehicle on right side of roadway -- Exceptions.
- Section 702 - Left lane restrictions -- Exceptions -- Other lane restrictions -- Penalties.
- Section 703 - Passing vehicles proceeding in opposite directions.
- Section 704 - Overtaking and passing vehicles proceeding in same direction.
- Section 705 - Passing upon right -- When permissible.
- Section 706 - Limitation on passing -- Prohibitions.
- Section 706.5 - Definitions -- Operation of motor vehicle near a vulnerable user of a highway prohibited -- Endangering a vulnerable user of a highway prohibited.
- Section 707 - Limitations on driving on left side of road -- Exceptions.
- Section 708 - Signs and markings on roadway -- No-passing zones -- Exceptions.
- Section 709 - One-way traffic.
- Section 710 - Roadway divided into marked lanes -- Provisions -- Traffic-control devices.
- Section 711 - Following another vehicle -- Safe distance -- Exceptions -- Penalty.
- Section 712 - Divided highway -- Use of right-hand side -- Crossing only where permitted.
- Section 713 - Driving over gore area or island prohibited -- Exceptions -- Penalties.
- Section 714 - Freeway and controlled-access highways -- Driving onto and from highways where permitted.
- Section 715 - Controlled-access highways -- Prohibiting use by class or kind of traffic -- Traffic-control devices.
- Section 716 - Driving on tollway without paying toll prohibited.
- Section 717 - Use of runaway vehicle ramps.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.