2020 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 9 - Uniform Power of Attorney Act
Part 1 - General Provisions
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Definitions.
- Section 103 - Applicability.
- Section 104 - Power of attorney is durable.
- Section 105 - Execution of power of attorney.
- Section 106 - Validity of power of attorney.
- Section 107 - Meaning and effect of power of attorney.
- Section 108 - Nomination of conservator or guardian -- Relation of agent to court appointed fiduciary.
- Section 109 - When power of attorney is effective.
- Section 110 - Termination of power of attorney or agent's authority.
- Section 111 - Coagents and successor agents.
- Section 112 - Reimbursement and compensation of agent.
- Section 113 - Agent's acceptance.
- Section 114 - Agent's duties.
- Section 115 - Exoneration of agent.
- Section 116 - Judicial relief.
- Section 117 - Agent's liability.
- Section 118 - Agent's resignation -- Notice.
- Section 119 - Acceptance of and reliance upon acknowledged power of attorney.
- Section 120 - Liability for Refusal to Accept Acknowledged Power of Attorney.
- Section 121 - Principles of law and equity.
- Section 122 - Laws applicable to financial institutions and entities.
- Section 123 - Remedies under other law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.