2020 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 5b - Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
Part 2 - Jurisdiction
- Section 201 - Exclusive basis -- Significant connection.
- Section 202 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 203 - Special jurisdiction.
- Section 204 - Exclusive and continuing jurisdiction.
- Section 205 - Declining jurisdiction if another court is a more appropriate forum.
- Section 206 - Jurisdiction declined by reason of conduct.
- Section 207 - Notice of proceeding.
- Section 208 - Proceedings in more than one state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.