2020 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 2 - Intestate Succession and Wills
Part 14 - Uniform Electronic Wills Act
- Section 1401 - Title.
- Section 1402 - Definitions.
- Section 1403 - Law applicable to electronic will -- Principles of equity.
- Section 1404 - Choice of law regarding execution.
- Section 1405 - Execution of an electronic will.
- Section 1406 - Harmless error.
- Section 1407 - Revocation.
- Section 1408 - Electronic will attested and made self-proving at time of execution.
- Section 1409 - Certification of paper copy.
- Section 1410 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 1411 - Transitional provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.