2020 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 2 - Intestate Succession and Wills
Part 1 - Intestate Succession
- Section 101 - Intestate succession.
- Section 102 - Intestate share of spouse.
- Section 103 - Share of heirs other than surviving spouse.
- Section 104 - Requirement of survival by 120 hours -- Individual in gestation.
- Section 105 - No taker -- Minerals and mineral proceeds.
- Section 106 - Definitions -- Per capita at each generation -- Terms in governing instruments.
- Section 107 - Kindred of half blood.
- Section 109 - Advancements.
- Section 110 - Debts to decedent.
- Section 111 - Alienage.
- Section 112 - Dower and curtesy abolished.
- Section 113 - Individuals related to decedent through two lines.
- Section 114 - Parent and child relationship.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.