2020 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 11 - Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Definitions.
- Section 103 - Applicability.
- Section 104 - User direction for disclosure of digital assets.
- Section 105 - Terms of service agreement.
- Section 106 - Procedure for disclosing digital assets.
- Section 107 - Disclosure of content of electronic communications of deceased user.
- Section 108 - Disclosure of other digital assets of deceased user.
- Section 109 - Disclosure of content of electronic communications of principal.
- Section 110 - Disclosure of other digital assets of principal.
- Section 111 - Disclosure of digital assets held in trust when trustee is original user.
- Section 112 - Disclosure of contents of electronic communications held in trust when trustee not original user.
- Section 113 - Disclosure of other digital assets held in trust when trustee not original user.
- Section 114 - Disclosure of digital assets to conservator or guardian of protected person.
- Section 115 - Fiduciary duty and authority.
- Section 116 - Custodian compliance and immunity.
- Section 117 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 118 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.