2020 Utah Code
Title 57 - Real Estate
Chapter 8a - Community Association Act
Part 3 - Collection of Assessments
- Section 301 - Lien in favor of association for assessments and costs of collection.
- Section 302 - Enforcement of a lien.
- Section 303 - Notice of nonjudicial foreclosure -- Limitations on nonjudicial foreclosure.
- Section 304 - Provisions applicable to nonjudicial foreclosure.
- Section 305 - One-action rule not applicable -- Abandonment of enforcement proceeding.
- Section 306 - Costs and attorney fees in lien enforcement action.
- Section 307 - Action to recover unpaid assessment.
- Section 308 - Appointment of receiver.
- Section 309 - Termination of a delinquent owner's rights -- Notice -- Informal hearing.
- Section 310 - Requiring tenant in residential lot to pay rent to association if owner fails to pay assessment.
- Section 311 - Statement from association's manager or board of unpaid assessment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.