2020 Utah Code
Title 57 - Real Estate
Chapter 8a - Community Association Act
Part 1 - General Provisions
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Definitions.
- Section 103 - Scope of chapter.
- Section 104 - Limitation on requirements for amending governing documents -- Limitation on contracts.
- Section 105 - Registration with Department of Commerce -- Department publication of educational materials.
- Section 105.1 - Information required before sale to independent third party.
- Section 106 - Fee for providing payoff information needed at closing.
- Section 107 - Amending the declaration to make provisions of this chapter applicable.
- Section 108 - Rules against perpetuities and unreasonable restraints -- Insubstantial failure to comply.
- Section 109 - Limit on fee for approval of plans.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.