2020 Utah Code
Title 57 - Real Estate
Chapter 26 - Utah Uniform Assignment of Rents Act
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Definitions.
- Section 103 - Manner of giving notification.
- Section 104 - Security instrument creates assignment of rents -- Assignment of rents creates security interest.
- Section 105 - Recordation -- Perfection of security interest in rents -- Priority of conflicting interests in rents.
- Section 106 - Enforcement of security interest in rents.
- Section 107 - Enforcement by appointment of receiver.
- Section 108 - Enforcement by notification to assignor.
- Section 109 - Enforcement by notification to tenant.
- Section 110 - Notification to tenant -- Form.
- Section 111 - Effect of enforcement.
- Section 112 - Application of proceeds.
- Section 113 - Application of proceeds to expenses of protecting real property -- Claims and defenses of tenant.
- Section 114 - Turnover of rents -- Commingling and identifiability of rents -- Liability of assignor.
- Section 115 - Perfection and priority of assignee's security interest in proceeds.
- Section 116 - Priority subject to subordination.
- Section 117 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 118 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Section 119 - Application to existing relationships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.