2020 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6a - Traffic Code
Part 3 - Traffic-Control Devices
- Section 301 - Standards and specifications for uniform system of traffic-control devices and school crossing guards.
- Section 302 - Placing and maintenance on state highways -- Restrictions on local authorities.
- Section 303 - Definition of reduced speed school zone -- Operation of warning lights -- School crossing guard requirements -- Responsibility provisions -- Rulemaking authority.
- Section 304 - Obeying devices -- Effect of improper position, illegibility, or absence -- Presumption of lawful placement and compliance with chapter.
- Section 305 - Traffic-control signal -- At intersections -- At place other than intersection -- Color of light signal -- Inoperative traffic-control signals -- Affirmative defense.
- Section 306 - Pedestrian traffic-control signals -- Rights and duties.
- Section 307 - Flashing red or yellow signals -- Rights and duties of operators -- Railroad grade crossings excluded.
- Section 308 - Lane use control signals -- Colors.
- Section 309 - Prohibition of unauthorized signs, signals, lights, or markings -- Commercial advertising -- Public nuisance -- Removal.
- Section 310 - Private vehicle as emergency vehicle -- Rules.
- Section 311 - Interference with traffic-control devices prohibited -- Traffic signal preemption device prohibited -- Exceptions -- Defense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.