2019 Utah Code
Title 78A - Judiciary and Judicial Administration
Chapter 3 - Supreme Court
- Section 101 - Number of justices -- Terms -- Chief justice and associate chief justice -- Selection and functions.
- Section 102 - Supreme Court jurisdiction.
- Section 103 - Supreme Court -- Rulemaking, judges pro tempore, and practice of law.
- Section 104 - Appellate court administrator.
- Section 105 - Service of sheriff to court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.