2019 Utah Code
Title 78A - Judiciary and Judicial Administration
Chapter 11 - Judicial Conduct Commission
- Section 101 - Creation.
- Section 102 - Definitions.
- Section 103 - Judicial Conduct Commission -- Members -- Terms -- Vacancies -- Voting -- Power of chair.
- Section 104 - Expenses -- Per diem and travel.
- Section 105 - Grounds for reprimand, censure, suspension, removal, or involuntary retirement of justice, judge, or justice court judge -- Suspension.
- Section 106 - Criminal investigation of a judge -- Administrative leave.
- Section 107 - Referral of attorney misconduct.
- Section 108 - Involuntary disability retirement or removal of a judge.
- Section 109 - Receipt of complaints.
- Section 110 - Hearing.
- Section 111 - Supreme Court action.
- Section 112 - Confidentiality.
- Section 113 - Subpoena power of the commission -- Testimony -- Contempt.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.