2019 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 9 - Uniform Power of Attorney Act
Part 2 - Authority
- Section 201 - Authority that requires specific grant -- Grant of general authority.
- Section 202 - Incorporation of authority.
- Section 203 - Construction of authority generally.
- Section 204 - Real property.
- Section 205 - Tangible personal property.
- Section 206 - Stocks and bonds.
- Section 207 - Commodities and options.
- Section 208 - Banks and other financial institutions.
- Section 209 - Operation of entity or business.
- Section 210 - Insurance and annuities.
- Section 211 - Estates, trusts, and other beneficial interests.
- Section 212 - Claims and litigation.
- Section 213 - Personal and family maintenance.
- Section 214 - Benefits from governmental programs or civil or military service.
- Section 215 - Retirement plans.
- Section 216 - Taxes.
- Section 217 - Gifts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.