2019 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 5a - Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Section 101 - Short title.
- Section 102 - Definitions.
- Section 103 - Scope and jurisdiction.
- Section 104 - Nomination of custodian.
- Section 105 - Transfer by gift or exercise of power of appointment.
- Section 106 - Transfer authorized by will or trust.
- Section 107 - Other transfer by fiduciary.
- Section 108 - Transfer by obligor.
- Section 109 - Receipt for custodial property.
- Section 110 - Manner of creating custodial property and effecting transfer -- Designation of initial custodian -- Control.
- Section 111 - Single custodianship.
- Section 112 - Validity and effect of transfer.
- Section 113 - Care of custodial property.
- Section 114 - Powers of custodian.
- Section 115 - Use of custodial property.
- Section 116 - Custodian's expenses, compensation, and bond.
- Section 117 - Exemption of third person from liability.
- Section 118 - Liability to third persons.
- Section 119 - Renunciation, resignation, death, or removal of custodian -- Designation of successor custodian.
- Section 120 - Accounting by and determination of liability of custodian.
- Section 121 - Termination of custodianship.
- Section 122 - Applicability.
- Section 123 - Effect on existing custodianships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.