2019 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 2b - Uniform Disposition of Community Property Rights At Death Act
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Application.
- Section 103 - Rebuttable presumptions.
- Section 104 - Disposition upon death.
- Section 105 - Perfection of title of surviving spouse.
- Section 106 - Perfection of title of personal representative, heir or devisee.
- Section 107 - Purchaser for value or lender.
- Section 108 - Creditor's rights.
- Section 109 - Acts of married persons.
- Section 110 - Limitations on testamentary disposition.
- Section 111 - Uniformity of application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.