2019 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 12 - Uniform Directed Trust Act
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Definitions.
- Section 103 - Application -- Principal place of administration.
- Section 104 - Common law and principles of equity.
- Section 105 - Exclusions.
- Section 106 - Powers of trust director.
- Section 107 - Limitations on trust director.
- Section 108 - Duty and liability of trust director.
- Section 109 - Duty and liability of directed trustee.
- Section 110 - Duty to provide information to trust director or trustee.
- Section 111 - No duty to monitor, inform, or advise.
- Section 112 - Application to cotrustee.
- Section 113 - Limitation of action against trust director.
- Section 114 - Defenses in action against trust director.
- Section 115 - Jurisdiction over trust director.
- Section 116 - Office of trust director.
- Section 117 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 118 - Electronic records and signatures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.