2019 Utah Code
Title 57 - Real Estate
Chapter 8a - Community Association Act
Part 2 - Administrative Provisions
- Section 201 - Payment of a common expense or assessment.
- Section 206 - Written statement of unpaid assessment.
- Section 208 - Fines.
- Section 209 - Rental restrictions.
- Section 210 - Lender approval -- Declaration amendments and association action.
- Section 211 - Reserve analysis -- Reserve fund.
- Section 212 - Content of a declaration.
- Section 212.5 - Compliance with governing documents.
- Section 213 - Board action to enforce governing documents -- Parameters.
- Section 214 - Fair and reasonable notice.
- Section 215 - Budget.
- Section 216 - Association bylaws -- Recording required -- Bylaw requirements.
- Section 217 - Association rules, including design criteria -- Requirements and limitations relating to board's action on rules and design criteria -- Vote of disapproval.
- Section 218 - Equal treatment by rules required -- Limits on association rules and design criteria.
- Section 219 - Display of the flag.
- Section 220 - Creditor approval may be required for lot owner or association action under declaration -- Creditor approval presumed in certain circumstances -- Notice to creditor or creditor's successor.
- Section 221 - Reincorporation of terminated or dissolved association.
- Section 222 - Removing or altering partition or creating aperture between dwelling units on adjoining lots.
- Section 223 - Eminent domain -- Common area.
- Section 224 - Responsibility for the maintenance, repair, and replacement of common areas and lots.
- Section 225 - Association's right to pay delinquent utilities.
- Section 226 - Board meetings -- Open board meetings.
- Section 227 - Records -- Availability for examination.
- Section 228 - Organization of an association -- Governing document hierarchy -- Reorganization.
- Section 229 - Liability of declarant or board of directors -- Period of administrative control.
- Section 230 - Administration of funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.