2019 Utah Code
Title 57 - Real Estate
Chapter 11 - Utah Uniform Land Sales Practices Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 3 - Administration by division.
- Section 3.5 - Procedures -- Adjudicative proceedings.
- Section 4 - Exemptions.
- Section 5 - Registration, public offering statement, and receipt required for sale of subdivided land -- Temporary permit -- Right of rescission.
- Section 6 - Application for registration -- Required documents and information -- Filing fee and deposit -- Consolidation of registration of additional lands -- Reports of changes.
- Section 7 - Public offering statement -- Contents -- Restrictions on use -- Alteration or amendments.
- Section 8 - Examination by division on application for registration.
- Section 9 - Notice of filing of application for registration -- Division orders of registration or rejection.
- Section 10 - Renewal report -- Renewal fee -- Examination by division -- Annual reports.
- Section 11 - Rules of division -- Filing advertising material -- Injunctions -- Intervention by division in suits -- General powers of division.
- Section 12 - Investigatory powers and proceedings of division.
- Section 13 - Enforcement powers of division -- Cease and desist orders.
- Section 14 - Revocation, suspension, or denial of registration -- Grounds -- Suspension or revocation of license.
- Section 15 - Judicial review.
- Section 16 - Violations -- Duties of attorney general, county attorney, or district attorney.
- Section 17 - Violations -- Civil remedies.
- Section 18 - Dispositions subject to chapter -- Jurisdiction of district courts.
- Section 20 - Service of process.
- Section 21 - Uniformity of construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.