2019 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6a - Traffic Code
Part 9 - Right-of-Way
- Section 901 - Right-of-way between vehicles -- Unregulated intersection.
- Section 902 - Right-of-way -- Stop or yield signals -- Yield -- Collisions at intersections or junctions of roadways -- Evidence.
- Section 903 - Yield right-of-way -- Vehicle turning left -- Entering or crossing highway other than from another roadway -- Merging lanes.
- Section 904 - Approaching emergency vehicle -- Necessary signals -- Stationary emergency vehicle -- Duties of respective operators.
- Section 905 - Vehicle or pedestrian working upon highway -- Right-of-way.
- Section 906 - Designation of through highways -- Stop signs, yield signs, and traffic-control devices -- Designation of intersections as locations for preferential right-of-way treatment.
- Section 907 - Vehicles emerging from alleys, buildings, private roads, or driveways must stop prior to sidewalk area or street.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.