There is a newer version of this Part
2019 Utah Code
Title 32B - Alcoholic Beverage Control Act
Chapter 5 - Retail License Act
Part 2 - Retail Licensing Process
- Section 201 - Application requirements for retail license.
- Section 202 - Renewal requirements.
- Section 203 - Commission and department duties before issuing a retail license.
- Section 204 - Bond for retail license.
- Section 205 - Conditional retail license.
- Section 206 - Seasonal retail license.
- Section 207 - Multiple retail licenses on same premises.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.