2019 Utah Code
Title 31A - Insurance Code
Chapter 6a - Service Contracts
- Section 101 - Definitions.
- Section 102 - Scope and purposes.
- Section 103 - Requirements for doing business.
- Section 104 - Required disclosures.
- Section 105 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 106 - Recordkeeping requirements.
- Section 107 - Cancellation of reimbursement insurance.
- Section 108 - Obligation of reimbursement insurance issuers.
- Section 109 - Enforcement provisions.
- Section 110 - Rulemaking.
- Section 111 - Vehicle protection product warranty requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.