2018 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 6 - Nonprobate Transfers
Part 3 - Uniform Transfer on Death Security Registration Act
- Section 301 - Title.
- Section 302 - Definitions.
- Section 303 - Registration in beneficiary form -- Sole or joint tenancy ownership.
- Section 304 - Registration in beneficiary form -- Applicable law.
- Section 305 - Orientation of registration in beneficiary form.
- Section 306 - Form of registration in beneficiary form.
- Section 307 - Effect of registration in beneficiary form.
- Section 308 - Ownership on death of owner.
- Section 309 - Protection of registering entity.
- Section 310 - Nontestamentary transfer on death.
- Section 311 - Terms, conditions, and forms for registration.
- Section 312 - Rules of construction.
- Section 313 - Application of part.
- Section 401 - Title.
- Section 402 - Definitions.
- Section 403 - Applicability.
- Section 404 - Nonexclusivity.
- Section 405 - Transfer on death deed authorized.
- Section 406 - Transfer on death deed revocable.
- Section 407 - Transfer on death deed nontestamentary.
- Section 408 - Capacity of transferor.
- Section 409 - Requirements.
- Section 410 - Notice, delivery, acceptance, consideration not required.
- Section 411 - Revocation by instrument authorized -- Revocation by act not permitted.
- Section 412 - Effect of transfer on death deed during transferor's life.
- Section 413 - Effect of transfer on death deed at transferor's death.
- Section 414 - Disclaimer.
- Section 415 - Liability for creditor claims and statutory allowances.
- Section 416 - Form of transfer on death deed.
- Section 417 - Optional form of revocation.
- Section 418 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 419 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.