There is a newer version of this Part
2018 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 5 - Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property
Part 2 - Guardians of Minors
- Section 201 - Status of guardian of minor -- General.
- Section 202 - Appointment of guardian of minor.
- Section 202.5 - Appointment of guardian by written instrument.
- Section 203 - Objection to appointment.
- Section 204 - Court appointment of guardian of minor -- Conditions for appointment.
- Section 205 - Court appointment of guardian of minor -- Venue.
- Section 206 - Court appointment of guardian of minor -- Qualifications -- Priority of minor's nominee.
- Section 207 - Court appointment of guardian of minor -- Procedure.
- Section 208 - Consent to service by acceptance of appointment -- Notice.
- Section 209 - Powers and duties of guardian of minor -- Residual parental rights and duties -- Adoption of a ward.
- Section 210 - Termination of appointment of guardian -- General.
- Section 211 - Proceedings subsequent to appointment -- Venue.
- Section 212 - Resignation or removal proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.