2018 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 2 - Intestate Succession and Wills
Part 12 - Statutory Rule Against Perpetuities
- Section 1201 - Statutory Rule Against Perpetuities.
- Section 1202 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 1203 - Validity of nonvested property interest -- Validity of general power of appointment subject to a condition precedent -- Validity of nongeneral or testamentary power of appointment -- Effect of certain "later-of" type language.
- Section 1204 - When nonvested property interest or power of appointment created.
- Section 1205 - Reformation.
- Section 1206 - Exclusions from statutory rule against perpetuities.
- Section 1206.5 - Savings provision.
- Section 1207 - Prospective application.
- Section 1208 - Rule against perpetuities does not apply.
- Section 1209 - Real estate conveyed to a trust under the Statutory Rule Against Perpetuities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.