2018 Utah Code
Title 57 - Real Estate
Chapter 8a - Community Association Act
Part 4 - Insurance
- Section 401 - Definition.
- Section 402 - Applicability of part.
- Section 403 - Property and liability insurance required -- Notice if insurance not reasonably available.
- Section 404 - Other and additional insurance -- Limit on effect of lot owner act or omission -- Insurer's subrogation waiver -- Inconsistent provisions.
- Section 405 - Property insurance.
- Section 406 - Liability insurance.
- Section 407 - Damage to a portion of project -- Insurance proceeds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.