2018 Utah Code
Title 32B - Alcoholic Beverage Control Act
Chapter 5 - Retail License Act
Part 3 - Retail Licensee Operational Requirements
- Section 301 - General operational requirements.
- Section 302 - Recordkeeping.
- Section 303 - Purchase and storage of an alcoholic product by a retail licensee.
- Section 304 - Portions in which alcoholic product may be sold.
- Section 305 - Pricing of alcoholic product -- Other charge.
- Section 306 - Purchasing or selling alcoholic product.
- Section 307 - Bringing alcoholic product onto or removing alcoholic product from premises.
- Section 308 - Requirements on staff or others on premises -- Employing a minor.
- Section 309 - Ceasing operation.
- Section 310 - Notifying department of change in ownership.
- Section 311 - Use of breathalyzers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.