2018 Utah Code
Title 32B - Alcoholic Beverage Control Act
Chapter 11 - Manufacturing and Related Licenses Act
Part 2 - Manufacturing Licensing General Provisions
- Section 201 - Commission's power to issue a manufacturing license -- Certificates of approval.
- Section 202 - Exemption for manufacture in personal residence of fermented beverage.
- Section 203 - Application requirements for a manufacturing license.
- Section 204 - Renewal requirements for a manufacturing license.
- Section 205 - Specific qualifications for a manufacturing license.
- Section 206 - Duties of commission and department before issuing manufacturing license.
- Section 207 - Bond for manufacturing license.
- Section 208 - General operational requirements for manufacturing license.
- Section 209 - Notifying department of change in ownership.
- Section 210 - Tasting provided by manufacturing licensee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.