2018 Utah Code
Title 16 - Corporations
Chapter 13 - Business Development Corporations
- Section 1 - Organization of development corporations under Utah Revised Business Corporation Act -- Corporate name.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 3 - Purposes of development corporation.
- Section 4 - General powers of business development corporation.
- Section 5 - Bonds or securities, capital stock of development corporations -- Authority to purchase, hold, or dispose of -- Rights of holders -- Rights of financial institutions.
- Section 8 - Board of directors -- Number and election of members.
- Section 9 - Requirement before commencing business -- Cash consideration for shares -- Minimum stated capital.
- Section 10 - Amount of net earnings set apart as earned surplus.
- Section 11 - Designation of depository.
- Section 12 - Licensing, supervision, and examination by commissioner of financial institutions -- Fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.