2018 Utah Code
Title 16 - Corporations
Chapter 11 - Professional Corporation Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 3 - Purpose of act.
- Section 4 - Incorporators -- Articles of incorporation.
- Section 5 - Application of Utah Revised Business Corporation Act -- Conflicts.
- Section 6 - Purpose of professional corporation -- Power to own property and invest funds.
- Section 7 - Issuance of shares of capital stock -- Restrictions.
- Section 8 - Officer, director, or shareholder shall be licensed professional -- Nonlicensed person as secretary or treasurer.
- Section 9 - Licensed persons to render professional services.
- Section 10 - Laws as to professional relationships not altered.
- Section 11 - Authority of regulating boards not restricted or limited.
- Section 12 - Prohibited acts of professional corporations.
- Section 13 - Purchase or redemption of shares of disqualified shareholder.
- Section 14 - Annual certificate -- Filing -- Contents -- Filing fee.
- Section 15 - Incorporation under Utah Revised Business Corporation Act permitted -- Existing corporations may come under Professional Corporation Act.
- Section 16 - Corporate name.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.