2017 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 2a - Advance Health Care Directive Act
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Intent statement.
- Section 103 - Definitions.
- Section 104 - Capacity to make health care decisions -- Presumption -- Overcoming presumption.
- Section 105 - Capacity to complete an advance health care directive.
- Section 106 - Emergency medical services -- Life with dignity order.
- Section 107 - Advance health care directive -- Appointment of agent -- Powers of agent -- Health care directions.
- Section 108 - Default surrogates.
- Section 109 - Effect of current health care preferences -- When a surrogate may act.
- Section 110 - Surrogate decision making -- Scope of authority.
- Section 111 - Priority of decision makers.
- Section 112 - Decisions by guardian.
- Section 113 - Personal representative status.
- Section 114 - Revocation of directive.
- Section 115 - Notification to health care provider -- Obligations of health care providers -- Liability.
- Section 116 - Presumption of validity of directive.
- Section 117 - Optional form.
- Section 118 - Illegal destruction or falsification of health care directive.
- Section 119 - Health care directive effect on insurance policies.
- Section 120 - Judicial relief.
- Section 121 - Reciprocity -- Application of former provisions of law.
- Section 122 - Effect of act.
- Section 123 - Pregnancy.
- Section 124 - Provisions cumulative with existing law.
- Section 125 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.