2017 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 2 - Intestate Succession and Wills
Part 8 - General Provisions
- Section 801 - Disclaimer of property interests -- Time -- Form -- Effect -- Waiver and bar -- Remedy not exclusive -- Application.
- Section 802 - Effect of divorce, annulment, and decree of separation.
- Section 803 - Definitions -- Effect of homicide on intestate succession, wills, trusts, joint assets, life insurance, and beneficiary designations -- Forfeiture -- Revocation.
- Section 804 - Definitions -- Revocation of probate and nonprobate transfers by divorce -- Effect of severance -- Revival -- Protection of payors, third parties, and bona fide purchasers -- Personal liability of recipient -- No revocation by other changes of circumstances.
- Section 805 - Reformation to correct mistakes.
- Section 806 - Modification to achieve transferor's tax objectives.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.