2017 Utah Code
Title 57 - Real Estate
Chapter 22 - Utah Fit Premises Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 3 - Duties of owners and renters -- Generally.
- Section 4 - Owner's duties.
- Section 4.1 - Failure to deliver possession of residential rental unit -- Renter's option to terminate rental agreement -- Abatement of rent.
- Section 5 - Renter's duties -- Cleanliness and sanitation -- Compliance with written agreement -- Destruction of property, interference with peaceful enjoyment prohibited.
- Section 5.1 - Crime victim's right to new locks -- Domestic violence victim's right to terminate rental agreement -- Limits an owner relating to assistance from public safety agency.
- Section 6 - Renter remedies for deficient condition of residential rental unit.
- Section 7 - Limitation on counties and municipalities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.