2017 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6a - Traffic Code
Part 6 - Speed Restrictions
- Section 601 - Speed regulations -- Safe and appropriate speeds at certain locations -- Prima facie speed limits -- Emergency power of the governor.
- Section 602 - Speed limits established on state highways.
- Section 603 - Speed limits established by counties and municipalities.
- Section 604 - Maximum speed in a school zone -- Penalty -- Minimum fines -- Compensatory service -- Waiver -- Recordkeeping.
- Section 604.5 - Speeding in a school zone complaint procedure.
- Section 605 - Minimum speed regulations.
- Section 606 - Speed contest or exhibition on highway -- Barricade or obstruction.
- Section 607 - Speed violation -- Complaint -- Civil negligence.
- Section 608 - Photo radar -- Restrictions on use.
- Section 609 - Radar jamming devices and jamming radar prohibited -- Defense -- Exceptions -- Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.