2017 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 4 - Financing Dealers and Purchasers
- Section 1 - Agreements to finance through designated source which lessen competition or create monopoly declared void.
- Section 2 - Threat to discontinue sales to retail seller prima facie evidence of violation.
- Section 3 - Threat to discontinue sales to person engaged in business of financing who is affiliated with manufacturer or distributor.
- Section 4 - Giving of gratuity by manufacturer or wholesaler to one financing sales which lessens competition, unlawful.
- Section 5 - Unlawful for person financing sales to accept gratuity.
- Section 6 - Accepting gratuity, unlawful thereafter to finance sales.
- Section 7 - Violation by corporation -- Penalty.
- Section 8 - Violation by foreign corporation -- Penalty.
- Section 9 - Persons violating provisions -- Penalty.
- Section 10 - Agreements in violation of provisions are void.
- Section 11 - Provisions cumulative.
- Section 12 - Actions for damages.
- Section 13 - Definitions.
- Section 14 - Separability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.