2017 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 3 - Motor Vehicle Business Regulation Act
Part 4 - Disclosure Requirements
- Section 401 - Disclosure of financing arrangements relating to the sale of motor vehicles.
- Section 401.5 - Disclosure of financing arrangements relating to the lease of a motor vehicle.
- Section 402 - Payoff of liens on motor vehicles traded in.
- Section 403 - Dealer noncompliance -- Rights of purchaser -- Penalties.
- Section 404 - Right of action against dealer, salesperson, crusher, body shop, or surety on bond.
- Section 405 - Sale of third party warranty or service contract -- Remission of fee.
- Section 406 - Short title.
- Section 407 - Definitions.
- Section 408 - Resale of buyback or nonconforming vehicles -- Disclosure statements.
- Section 409 - Certificate of title -- Brand -- Reporting requirements.
- Section 409.5 - Unbranded certificate of title -- Application requirements -- Recording requirements -- Recurrence of nonconformities.
- Section 410 - State civil enforcement.
- Section 411 - Private remedy.
- Section 412 - Unfair trade practices.
- Section 413 - Criminal penalties -- Nonexclusive.
- Section 414 - Application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.