2017 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 3 - Motor Vehicle Business Regulation Act
Part 2 - Licensing
- Section 201 - Licenses required -- Restitution -- Education.
- Section 201.5 - Brokering of a new motor vehicle without a license prohibited.
- Section 201.7 - Supplemental license for additional place of business restrictions -- Exception.
- Section 202 - Licenses -- Classes and scope.
- Section 202.2 - Provisional license.
- Section 203 - Licenses -- Form -- Seal -- Custody of salesperson's license -- Display of salesperson and dealer licenses -- Licensee's pocket card.
- Section 204 - Licenses -- Principal place of business as prerequisite -- Change of location -- Relinquishment on loss of principal place of business.
- Section 205 - Licenses -- Bonds required -- Maximum liability -- Action against surety -- Loss of bond.
- Section 205.5 - Licenses -- Criminal background check required on salesperson's licenses -- Payment of cost.
- Section 206 - Duration of licenses -- Expiration date -- Renewal.
- Section 207 - New motor vehicle dealer's license -- Change, addition, or loss of franchise -- Notification -- Relinquishment of license and relicensing as used motor vehicle dealer -- Continuance in business to dispose of stock.
- Section 207.5 - Liquidation of inventory for suspended used motor vehicle dealers.
- Section 208 - Salesperson's license -- Relinquishment upon loss or change of employment -- Notice to salesperson -- New license required.
- Section 209 - Administrator's findings -- Suspension and revocation of license.
- Section 210 - License holders -- Prohibitions and requirements.
- Section 211 - Unlawful acts or practices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.