2017 Utah Code
Title 13 - Commerce and Trade
Chapter 26 - Telephone Fraud Prevention Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 3 - Registration and bond required.
- Section 4 - Exemptions from registration.
- Section 5 - Right of rescission -- Cancellation.
- Section 8 - Penalties.
- Section 10 - Provisions of chapter not exclusive.
- Section 11 - Prohibited practices.
- Section 12 - Consumer complaints are public.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.