2016 Utah Code
Title 63L - Lands
Chapter 7 - Utah Wilderness Act
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Purpose.
- Section 103 - Definitions.
- Section 104 - Identification of a potential wilderness area.
- Section 105 - Report to the governor -- Governor's report to the Legislature -- Designation of a protected wilderness area -- Modification of a protected wilderness area -- Rulemaking authority.
- Section 106 - Use of protected wilderness areas.
- Section 107 - Private lands within wilderness areas.
- Section 108 - Gifts, bequests, and contributions.
- Section 109 - Annual reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.