2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 5 - Utah Wholesome Food Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 3 - Unlawful acts specified.
- Section 4 - Defenses.
- Section 5 - Adulterated or misbranded articles -- Tagging -- Detention or embargo -- Court proceedings for condemnation -- Perishable food.
- Section 6 - Definitions and standards of identity, quality, and fill of container -- Rules -- Temporary and special permits.
- Section 7 - Adulterated food specified.
- Section 8 - Misbranded food specified.
- Section 9 - Registration of food establishments -- Fee -- Suspension and reinstatement of registration -- Inspection for compliance.
- Section 9.5 - Cottage food production operations.
- Section 10 - Food processed, labeled, or repacked at another location -- Exemption from labeling requirements by rule.
- Section 11 - Substances considered unsafe -- Authority in department to regulate quantity and use.
- Section 15 - Consumer commodities -- Labeling and packaging.
- Section 16 - Food advertisement false or misleading.
- Section 17 - Authority to make and enforce rules.
- Section 18 - Inspection of premises and records -- Authority to take samples -- Inspection results reported.
- Section 19 - Publication of reports and information.
- Section 20 - Food designated as raw honey.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.