2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 4 - Eggs
- Section 1 - Department to establish egg grades and standards.
- Section 2 - Authority to make and enforce rules.
- Section 3 - Definitions.
- Section 4 - Unlawful acts specified.
- Section 5 - Maintenance of candling records -- Inspection of records.
- Section 6 - Retailers exempt from prosecution -- Conditions for exemption.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.