2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 35 - Insect Infestation Emergency Control Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 3 - Decision and Action Committee created -- Members -- How appointed -- Duties of committee -- Per diem and expenses allowed.
- Section 4 - Commissioner to declare emergency -- Powers of commissioner in emergency.
- Section 5 - Commissioner to act upon certification by committee -- Deposit required.
- Section 6 - Money deposited as dedicated credits -- Balance nonlapsing -- Matching funds allowed.
- Section 7 - Notice to owner or occupant -- Corrective action required -- Directive issued by department -- Costs -- Owner or occupant may prohibit spraying.
- Section 8 - Persons and activities exempt from civil liability.
- Section 9 - Department to adopt rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.