2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 34 - Charitable Donation of Food
- Section 1 - Definitions.
- Section 2 - Donation to charitable organization authorized.
- Section 3 - County surplus food collection and distribution system.
- Section 4 - Inspection of donated food.
- Section 5 - Limitation of liability of donor, charitable organization and county.
- Section 6 - Sale or use of donations by employee of public agency or charity prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.