2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 31 - Control of Animal Disease
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Dead domestic animals -- Duty of owner to bury or otherwise dispose of them -- Liability for costs.
- Section 103 - Dead animals -- Deposit on another's land prohibited.
- Section 104 - Penalty.
- Section 105 - Outbreak of contagious or infectious disease -- Assistance of federal authorities.
- Section 106 - Epidemic of contagious or infectious disease -- Condemnation or destruction of infected or exposed livestock -- Destruction of other property.
- Section 107 - Appraisal of fair market value before destruction.
- Section 108 - Slaughter for post-mortem examination.
- Section 109 - Department authorized to make and enforce rules concerning brucellosis, trichomoniasis, tuberculosis, and other infectious diseases in livestock.
- Section 109.1 - Trichomoniasis fines.
- Section 110 - Dairy cattle subject to inspection for disease.
- Section 111 - Imported animals -- Health certificate.
- Section 113 - Restrictions on movement of infected or exposed animals.
- Section 114 - Report of vesicular disease.
- Section 115 - Contagious or infectious disease -- Duties of department.
- Section 116 - Quarantine -- Peace officers to assist in maintenance of quarantine.
- Section 117 - State chemist -- Assistance in diagnosis of disease.
- Section 118 - Animal disease traceability.
- Section 119 - Disease control of poultry, waterfowl, and game-birds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.