2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 30 - Livestock Markets
- Section 1 - Definitions.
- Section 2 - Livestock Market Committee created -- Composition -- Terms -- Removal -- Compensation -- Duties.
- Section 3 - Department authorized to make and enforce rules.
- Section 4 - License required -- Application -- Fee -- Expiration -- Renewal.
- Section 5 - Hearing on license application -- Notice of hearing.
- Section 6 - Livestock Market Committee -- Guidelines delineated for decision on application.
- Section 7 - Transfer of livestock market license permitted -- Conditions.
- Section 7.5 - Financial responsibility.
- Section 7.6 - Custodial accounts for trust funds.
- Section 8 - Weighman license required -- Application -- Fee -- Bond -- Expiration -- Renewal.
- Section 9 - Suspension or revocation of license -- Grounds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.