2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 3 - Utah Dairy Act
- Section 1 - Definitions.
- Section 1.3 - Cow share program notification.
- Section 2 - Authority to make and enforce rules.
- Section 3 - Authority in local jurisdictions to regulate dairy products -- Department standards to govern -- Department evaluation permitted -- Local notice to cease inspection.
- Section 4 - Authority to inspect premises.
- Section 5 - Authority to collect samples -- Receipt -- Names of distributors.
- Section 6 - Condemnation, embargo, denaturization of unfit milk or dairy products -- Unfit equipment.
- Section 7 - Testing and measuring milk -- Standards prescribed -- Milk quality work in accordance with rules.
- Section 8 - Licenses and permits -- Application -- Fee -- Expiration -- Renewal.
- Section 9 - Licenses, permits, and certificates -- Suspension or revocation -- Grounds.
- Section 10 - Unlawful acts specified.
- Section 11 - Processors, manufacturers, or distributors -- Unlawful to give money, equipment, or fixtures to retailer or consumer -- Exceptions -- Shelf space for dairy products.
- Section 12 - Injunctions -- Bond not required -- Standing to maintain private action -- Damages authorized.
- Section 13 - Exemption.
- Section 14 - Sale of raw milk -- Suspension of producer's permit -- Severability not permitted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.