2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 23 - Agricultural and Wildlife Damage Prevention Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Purpose declaration.
- Section 3 - Definitions.
- Section 4 - Agricultural and Wildlife Damage Prevention Board created -- Composition -- Appointment -- Terms -- Vacancies -- Compensation.
- Section 5 - Board responsibilities -- Damage prevention policy -- Rules -- Methods to control predators and depredating birds and animals.
- Section 6 - Department to issue licenses and permits -- Department to issue aircraft use permits -- Reports.
- Section 7 - Annual fees on sheep, goats, cattle, and turkeys -- Determination by board -- Collection methods.
- Section 7.5 - Agricultural and Wildlife Damage Prevention Account.
- Section 8 - Proceeds of sheep fee -- Refund of sheep fees -- Annual audit of books, records, and accounts.
- Section 10 - Applicability of chapter.
- Section 11 - Holding a raccoon or coyote in captivity prohibited -- Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.