2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 20 - Rangeland Improvement Act
- Section 1 - Title -- Definitions.
- Section 1.5 - State Grazing Advisory Board -- Duties.
- Section 1.6 - Regional Grazing Advisory Boards -- Duties.
- Section 2 - Rangeland Improvement Account -- Administered by department.
- Section 3 - Rangeland Improvement Account distribution.
- Section 8 - Audit of grazing districts -- State auditor to coordinate with Department of Interior in conduct of audit.
- Section 9 - Commissioner to supervise distribution of undistributed funds if United States alters or discontinues funding leaving funds or resources available.
- Section 10 - Promotion of multiple use of rangeland resources.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.