2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 15 - The Utah Nursery Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 1.5 - Background and purpose.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 3 - Department authorized to make and enforce rules.
- Section 4 - Unlawful to offer nursery stock for sale or to solicit orders for nursery stock without license.
- Section 5 - License -- Application -- Fees -- Expiration -- Renewal.
- Section 6 - Nursery stock for wholesale or retail sale -- Graded and sized -- Labels and tags -- Information to appear on label or tag.
- Section 7 - Inspection -- Issuance of certificate -- Destruction of infested or diseased stock.
- Section 8 - Transport of out-of-state nursery stock to Utah -- Certificate of inspection to be filed with department by out-of-state nurseries -- Option in department to accept exchange list in lieu of certificate of inspection -- Imported stock to be tagged -- Treatment of stock not tagged.
- Section 9 - Nursery stock offered or advertised for sale -- Unlawful to misrepresent name, origin, grade, variety, quality or vitality -- Information required in advertisements.
- Section 10 - Infested or diseased stock not to be offered for sale -- Identification of "nonestablished container stock" -- Requirements for container stock -- Inspected and certified stock only to be offered for sale -- Prohibition against coating aerial plant surfaces.
- Section 11 - Enforcement -- Inspection -- Stop sale order -- Procedure -- Warrants.
- Section 12 - Suspension or revocation -- Grounds -- Notice and hearing.
- Section 14 - Compliance agreements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.