2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 14 - Utah Pesticide Control Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 3 - Registration required for distribution -- Application -- Fees -- Renewal -- Local needs registration -- Distributor or applicator license -- Fees -- Renewal.
- Section 4 - Labeling requirement for pesticides specified.
- Section 5 - Issuance of experimental use permits -- Application -- Terms and conditions for issuance.
- Section 6 - Department authorized to make and enforce rules.
- Section 7 - Enforcement -- Inspection and sampling authorized -- Notice of deficiency to be given registrant -- Objects of inspection delineated -- Warrants.
- Section 8 - Suspension or revocation -- Grounds -- Stop sale, use, or removal order authorized -- Court action -- Procedure -- Award of costs authorized.
- Section 9 - Examination requirements for license to act as applicator may be waived through reciprocal agreement.
- Section 12 - Defenses.
- Section 13 - Registration required for a pesticide business.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.