2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 13 - Utah Fertilizer Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 3 - Distribution of commercial fertilizer or soil amendment -- Registration required -- Application -- Fees -- Expiration -- Renewal -- Exemptions specified -- Blenders and mixers to register name under which business conducted -- Blenders and mixers fee.
- Section 4 - Labeling requirements for specialty fertilizer, bulk commercial fertilizer, packaged mixed fertilizer, and soil amendments specified.
- Section 5 - Enforcement -- Inspection and samples authorized -- Methods for sampling and analysis prescribed -- Warrants.
- Section 6 - Distribution of fertilizers not complying with labeling requirements prohibited -- Guaranteed analysis deficient -- Penalty assessed -- Time for payment -- Court action to vacate or amend finding authorized.
- Section 7 - Department to publish commercial values applied to components of commercial fertilizer.
- Section 8 - Suspension or revocation authorized -- Refusal to register authorized -- Grounds -- Stop sale, use, or removal order authorized -- Court action -- Procedure -- Costs.
- Section 9 - Sales or exchanges of commercial fertilizers or soil amendments between manufacturers, importers, or manipulators permitted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.